As part of the iconic Flame Towers complex—the tallest building in Azerbaijan, and a landmark for the country’s cultural rebirth—Fairmont Baku, Flame Towers is your ideal gateway to the enchanting city of Baku and provides all of the facilities and services one would expect from a world class luxury hotel.
Guests will enjoy six dining options at our hotel from upscale to casual outdoor fare, along with 24-hour room service.
Rejuvenate and re-energize yourself in Spa by ESPA at Fairmont Baku, including nine multi-functional treatment rooms, two dry treatment rooms, indoor pool and traditional Hammam. Work out in our state-of-the-art Techno-gym, equipped fitness center or relax by our rooftop outdoor pool, with hot tub and pool bar.
- Nur Lounge
- H2O Pool and Lounge
- ESPA Café
- Five floors of Fairmont Gold with butler service, welcoming residential lounge offering spectacular views of the Caspian Sea
- 3,500 square meter (37,674 square feet) ESPA at Fairmont Baku
- Indoor pool
- Rooftop outdoor pool and children’s pool
- 2,500 square meters (26,900 square feet) of meeting space for group events and functions
- Business center
- Full wireless internet access
- Exclusive IMAX Cinema located in the complex of the Flame Towers