The Club at the Claremont is your playground for enjoying an active healthy lifestyle, dedicated to enriching your way of life and for those seeking personal excellence. You’re invited to discover yoga, play tennis with friends, swim laps outdoors, have fun with your children, and create family memories and much more.
For Club membership inquiries, please call (510) 549 8580 or email email@example.com
Club Hours of Operations
Monday to Friday: 4:45 am to 10:00 pm
Saturday/Sunday: 6:45 am to 9:30 pm
Holiday Hours may vary.
Please note: The Club is currently renovating and expanding its group exercise studio. Fitness classes have been relocated to the Pool Arbor, and renovations are slated for completion in June 2017. The main fitness building, locker rooms, tennis courts and pools will remain open and unaffected during this time. Please note there will be occasional construction noise (Monday-Friday) that can be heard from the pool deck.
The Bay Area’s best family aquatic facility is easy to fall in love with. Swimmers of all ages enjoy recreational or fitness lap swimming year-round or simply lounge on our spacious pool deck.
- 25-meter heated recreational pool
- 25-yard heated lap pool
- Pure comfort saline mineral pool system
- Children’s Activity pool with water feature
- Outdoor jet-stream whirlpool
- Swim lessons, children & Masters swim programs
Named 2008 USTA Northern California Member Organization of the Year and 2011 USPTA Northern California Facility of the Year. We welcome players of all ages and abilities to play on our ten lighted tennis courts. It is our goal to make tennis fun, friendly, challenging and a lifetime sport for our members.
- 10 outdoor lighted tennis courts
- Private Lessons, Tennis Clinics and Camps
- USTA and B.A.L.L. league play
- Club championships
- “Master Professional” Director of Tennis
- All Teaching Staff is USPTA certified
Fitness and Lifestyle
Our fitness center boasts equipment developed for real life activities and certified personal trainers dedicated to your well-being.
- Fully equipped Technogym fitness center
- Complete Free Weight Room
- Over 90 weekly Group Exercise classes
- Extensive yoga, cardio & strength, mind & body, group exercise menu
- Somatics Personal Training
- Dedicated Pilates, Kinesis and Functional Integrated Training (F.I.T.) studios
- In-Cycling studio
- Locker Rooms facilities with saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, showers and towel service
The Club hosts a robust schedule of children’s activities from daily events to special programs.
- Kids' Club childcare
- Adventure Day, Sunshine and Tennis Camp
- Holiday themed activities
- Friday Movie Night
- Children’s Swim Team
Special Member Lifestyle Benefits
Members enjoy preferred pricing at the Club’s Bayview Café and all Claremont restaurants, Spa and Salon services, Retail items, accommodations, complimentary parking and more.