OUR RENOVATION PROJECT: A CELEBRATION OF MONTREAL'S HISTORY!
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth has closed its doors to undergo a $140 million transformation project to become once again Montreal's leading choice hotel for travelers, special events and business conventions.
The hotel will reopen in summer 2017. The common areas and approximately 500 out of our 950 guest rooms will be ready in time to celebrate Montreal's 375th Anniversary and the 150th Anniversary of Canadian Confederation.
Following the completion of the transformation project, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, one of Montreal’s most iconic landmarks, will offer:
- A brand new design blending a contemporary decor with a vintage flair reminiscent of Montreal’s golden years. The authenticity of our building, a historic heritage monument, will be preserved.
- An innovative business campus that will be among the most modern in the world. The campus will include a set of interconnected and accessible public meeting and multi-functional spaces where business people will be able to engage in creative, collaborative and innovative experiences.
- A new restaurant, bar and coffee lounge introducing innovative culinary and experiential concepts brought to life thanks to the expertise of Baptiste Peupion, Culinary Director, and Nader Chabaane, Director of Mixology.
- An urban market, a revolutionary concept in the hospitality world, offering seasonal products and supporting local producers and artisans while fostering a community spirit in the heart of downtown Montreal.
- The Agora, a multi-purpose venue with dynamic programming, pop-up shops and much more.
To follow the evolution of our transformation, please visit fairmontmontreal.com.
For future reservations, please call 514 954 2280 for group inquiries and 1 866 540 4483 for leisure inquiries.